The Valley Gem offers a great educational opportunity to school groups. The rivers have a rich and full history with George Washington playing a huge role in the settlements around the Ohio and Muskingum Rivers. Our Captains offer a live narrations geared toward school age children that will educate and entertain.
- We have a facilities available for your group to eat lunch. We also have a café and gift shop available for your group. We also have a box lunch that can be ordered in advance and ready for you when you arrive. The cost for the box lunch is $5.00 per person.
- Reduced rates apply for students.
- Educational tours are an hour in length.
- For groups up from 40 to 49 students, the cost is $6.00 per student.
- For groups of 50+ students, the cost is $5.00 per student.
- For every 10 students, your group is allowed one free chaperone. Additional adults are $6.00 per person.
- For groups with less than 40 students, the minimum fee is $240.00 for one hour.
- Longer tours are available by request.